Stainless Steel Storage Tanks
NEW, USED, & CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Heritage Equipment Company offers new and used, fully reconditioned Stainless Steel storage tanks for many different fluid processing industries. Stainless steel storage tanks are used to store dry and liquid products to protect them from the harshest environments. Stainless Steel provides safety and durability for all of your storage needs.
We offer insulated and refrigerated storage tanks in a range of sizes up to 30,000 gallons. All our refrigerated and insulated storage tanks are constructed with durable 304 stainless steel, prolonging the life of the tanks. Along with all their standard options, storage tanks from BCast Stainless are available with optional features to fit almost any application and job.
New Storage Tanks
BCast Stainless Products, our line of new storage tanks, provides quality Stainless Steel tanks at affordable prices. We stock some standard tanks at our Plain City, Ohio facility and custom build others to fit your application. We offer insulated and refrigerated storage tanks in a range of sizes up to 30,000 gallons. Your custom tank options are:
- 304 or 316L Stainless Steel
- Vertical or horizontal
- Silo base or legs
- Custom agitation
- Dimple wall heat transfer surface for heating or cooling
Explore Our New & Used Storage Tanks in Stock
Used Storage Tanks
Our used inventory is always changing and this page updated daily. Our reconditioning process consists of:
- Sandblast painted exterior surfaces
- Replace any deteriorated steel
- Carbon steel surfaces are primed and painted with 2 coats of white Durathane
- Pressure test heat exchange jacket
- Polishing of Stainless Steel surfaces
- Threaded adjustable legs with ball feet
- New gaskets
- Sanitary connections
- New bearings and seals
- Electrical test
- Test run and leak test
- Loading on truck
Storage Tank Standard Sizes
|1,000 Gallon||1,500 Gallon||2,000 Gallon||2,500 Gallon|
|3,000 Gallon||4,000 Gallon||5,000 Gallon||6,000 Gallon|
|7,000 Gallon||8,000 Gallon||10,000 Gallon||12,000 Gallon|
|15,000 Gallon||20,000 Gallon||25,000 Gallon||30,000 Gallon|
Standard Features of Insulated and Refrigerated Storage Tanks
- Interior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, 9 Gauge/4mm thick, with #4 finish
- Exterior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, 14 Gauge/2mm thick, with #4 finish, max. 90" outside diameter
- Insulation: Polyurethane, min 2" thick
- Agitation: Vertical, 3-Blade, 230/460 volt, 3 Phase
- Manway: Side Entering
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: Sanitary Clamp Connections
- Tank Bottom: 3/4"/ft. Sloped to a full drain side outlet
- Tank Top: Inverted cone with 15 degree slope
- Base: Silo Type
Optional Features of Refrigerated and Insulated Storage Tanks
- Interior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, 9 Gauge/4mm thick, with #2B finish, for applications in which a #4 polished finish is not required.
- Interior Construction: 316 Stainless Steel, 9 Gauge/4mm thick, with #4 finish
- Agitation: Horizontal, 3-Blade, 230/460 Volt, 3 Phase
- AGITATION: Both horizontal and vertical may be equipped with drive specified by customer
- Manway: Top entering, in addition to or in lieu of side manway
- Alcove: Stainless Steel Alcove
- Tank Bottom: Cone bottom with center outlet
- Legs: Adjustable stainless steel legs
- Level Indicating Device: Liquid level indicating pressure device with monitor
- Temperature Indicating Well: 1/2" dial type thermometer well
- Clean In Place: CIP Device
- Heat Transfer Surface: Side and bottom stainless steel dimple plate rated for 14.9 psi
Stainless Steel Storage Tank Applications
Due to their customization and reliability, stainless steel storage tanks play an integral role in the processing, storage, and protection of products across a range of industries. These industries include food & beverage, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, agriculture, winery, and brewing & distillery
At Heritage Equipment Company, our 35 years of experience in providing our clients with unique solutions to meet their processing needs has helped us develop a deep understanding of stainless steel storage tanks. Please contact us today to learn more about our new stainless steel storage tanks.
Don’t See What You Need? Request a Custom Tank
custom sizes and configurations are available
We offer new and used stainless steel mixing tanks and blending tanks in a range of sizes from 100 gallons to 5,000 gallons.
BCast Stainless’ steam jacketed kettles are used to cook meat, soup, sauces, fillings and more. They can be used in a wide variety of industries.
BCast Stainless offers new stainless steel refrigerated bulk tanks, also known as farm tanks or milk coolers, in a range of sizes.
Why Choose Heritage Equipment?
We Offer Equipment from Stock
Our 8-acre facility houses the largest on-site stock of both new and used processing equipment for the dairy, brewery and distillery, food and related industries.
We offer immediate and complete Removal, Loading, and Nationwide Transporation for all types of equipment and materials.
24/7 On-Site Service
Our staff can provide routine maintenance or emergency repairs at your facility or ours 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Have a Question?
Contact Our Experts Today
Heritage Equipment Company has 35+ years experience serving your fluid processing needs. Give us a call or send us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.800-282-7961