Stainless Steel Mixing & Blending Tanks
NEW, USED, & CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE
BCast Stainless offers stainless steel mixing tanks and blending tanks in a range of sizes from 100 gallons to 5,000 gallons. All of our stainless steel blending and mixing tanks are built with high-quality 304 stainless steel, with the option for a 316L stainless product contact surface. You can find the list of standard and optional features for our tanks below.
Explore Our New & Used Mixing Tanks in Stock
|Gallons/Liters||Inside Dia.||Outside Dia.||Straight Side||Overall Height||Legs|
Custom sizes and configurations are also available.
Mixing Tanks and Blending Tanks Features
- Interior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, with #4 finish
- Exterior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, with #2B finish
- Insulation: Polyurethane, min 2" thick
- Vertical Agitation: Bottom sweep, bottom and side sweep, side and bottom scrape, or turbine (mix-type) - 3 Phase, 230/460 Volt drive, Horsepower and rpm sized to the application
- Manway: Top entering, hinged
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: Sanitary Clamp Connections
- Tank Bottom: Conical with 15 degree slope and center outlet, or 1/2"/ft. Sloped to a full drain side outlet (as shown above)
- Tank Top: Inverted cone with 15 degree slope
- Clean In Place: CIP Device
- Heat Transfer Surface: Side and bottom stainless steel dimple plate rated for 14.9 psi
- Legs: Adjustable stainless steel legs
- Interior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, with #2B finish, for applications in which a #4 polished finish is not required
- Interior Construction: 316 Stainless Steel, with #4 finish
- Agitation: May be equipeed with drive specified by the customer
- Level Indicating Device: Liquid level indicating pressure device with monitor
- Temperature Indicating Well: 1/2" dial type thermometer well
- Adjustable baffle
- ASME Heat Transfer Surface: Side and bottom stainless steel dimple plate rated for 80 psi
Don’t See What You Need? Request a Custom Mixing Tank
custom sizes and configurations are available
Why Choose Heritage Equipment?
We Offer Equipment from Stock
Our 8-acre facility houses the largest on-site stock of both new and used processing equipment for the dairy, brewery and distillery, food and related industries.
We offer immediate and complete Removal, Loading, and Nationwide Transporation for all types of equipment and materials.
24/7 On-Site Service
Our staff can provide routine maintenance or emergency repairs at your facility or ours 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Have a Question?
Contact Our Experts Today
Heritage Equipment Company has 35+ years experience serving your fluid processing needs. Give us a call or send us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.800-282-7961