Stainless Steel Mixing Tanks & Blending Tanks
NEW, USED, & CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE
At Heritage Equipment, high-quality, stainless steel mixing tanks are our priority. For over 40 years, Heritage has provided fluid processing equipment for many industries across many applications.
BCast Stainless offers stainless steel mixing tanks and blending tanks in a range of sizes from 100 gallons to 5,000 gallons. All of our stainless steel blending and mixing tanks are built with high-quality 304 stainless steel, with the option for a 316L stainless product contact surface. You can find the list of standard and optional features for our stainless steel mixing tanks below, including interior and exterior construction, insulation, and inlet and outlet ports, to name a few.
Explore Our New Mixing Tanks in Stock
|Image||product name||gallons||Condition||Add to Quote|
|New BCast Stainless Products 300 gallon single shell mixing tankView Product Details||300||New|
|Build My TankView Product Details||New|
Explore Our Used Mixing Tanks in Stock
Standard Sizes of Mixing Tanks
|Gallons/Liters||Inside Dia.||Outside Dia.||Straight Side||Overall Height||Legs|
Custom sizes and configurations for stainless steel mixing tanks are also available.
Mixing Tanks and Blending Tanks Features
- Interior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, with #4 finish
- Exterior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, with #2B finish
- Insulation: Polyurethane, min 2" thick
- Vertical Agitation: Bottom sweep, bottom and side sweep, side and bottom scrape, or turbine (mix-type) - 3 Phase, 230/460 Volt drive, Horsepower and rpm sized to the application
- Manway: Top entering, hinged
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: Sanitary Clamp Connections
- Tank Bottom: Conical with 15 degree slope and center outlet, or 1/2"/ft. Sloped to a full drain side outlet (as shown above)
- Tank Top: Inverted cone with 15 degree slope
- Clean In Place: CIP Device
- Heat Transfer Surface: Side and bottom stainless steel dimple plate rated for 14.9 psi
- Legs: Adjustable stainless steel legs
- Interior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, with #2B finish, for applications in which a #4 polished finish is not required
- Interior Construction: 316 Stainless Steel, with #4 finish
- Agitation: May be equipeed with drive specified by the customer
- Level Indicating Device: Liquid level indicating pressure device with monitor
- Temperature Indicating Well: 1/2" dial type thermometer well
- Adjustable baffle
- ASME Heat Transfer Surface: Side and bottom stainless steel dimple plate rated for 80 psi
Don’t See What You Need? Request a Custom Mixing Tank
custom sizes and configurations are available
Why Choose Heritage Equipment?
We Offer Equipment from Stock
Our 8-acre facility houses a large on-site inventory of both new and used processing equipment for the food, dairy, chemical processing, personal care, brewery and pharmaceutical industries.
Short Lead Times
Our expansive on-site inventory of new and used equipment is available for shipment to meet customer needs.
Experienced Work Force
Our sales staff has a combined 85 years of experience customizing stainless steel equipment for a variety of industry uses. Our highly skilled production staff and fabricators can manufacture equipment to customer specifications.
Have a Question?
Contact Our Experts Today
Heritage Equipment Company has 40+ years experience serving your fluid processing needs. Give us a call or send us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.800-282-7961