Single Shell Tanks
NEW, USED, & CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE
BCast Stainless offers horizontal and vertical single-shell tanks in a range of sizes from 300 gallons to 5,000 gallons. Our single-shell tanks are all constructed from 304 stainless steel and come with standard features such as sanitary clamp connections and stainless steel legs with adjustable feet. We also offer many optional features for our single-shell tanks which we have listed below.
Our single shell tanks are also suitable for beverage and wine storage. Contact Heritage Equipment today to learn more about all of the tanks and equipment we offer for beverage, brewery, winery, and distillery applications.
Used Single Shell Tanks
Single wall (or single shell) tanks are used to store fluids when heating or refrigeration is not necessary. Most of our used single wall tanks are 304 stainless steel and are suitable for dairy products. We can customize your single wall tank during the reconditioning process – ask about adding or modifying the agitator, changing port sizes or types, or adding inspection ports and RTD wells.
Custom sizes and configurations are also available.
Standard Features of our Single-Shell Tanks
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, with #4 interior finish and #2B exterior finish
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: Sanitary clamp connections
- Tank Bottom: Conical with 15 degree slope and center outlet, or 3/4"/ft. sloped to a full drain side outlet
- Tank Top: Open top, bridge and cover, or inverted cone with 15 degree slope and hinged manway
- Legs: Stainless steel legs with adjustable feet
- Agitation: Vertical, blade and drive sized according to tank capacity or as specified by customer
- Manway: Side entering, in addition to or in lieu of top manway
- Level Indicating Device: Liquid level indicating pressure device with monitor
- Temperature Indicating Well: 1/2" dial type thermometer well
- Clean In Place: CIP Device
Explore Our New & Used Single Shell Tanks in Stock
Don’t See What You Need? Request a Custom Tank
custom sizes and configurations are available
We offer PMO Style HTST Balance Tanks constructed of high quality 14 gauge 304 stainless steel in a variety of sizes.
HTST Balance TanksExplore
We carry vertical silo tanks from well-known manufacturers such as APV Crepaco, Feldmeier, Cherry Burrell, Walker Stainless, Mueller, Damrow, Chicago Stainless, and DCI.
Vertical Silo TanksExplore
Heritage Equipment Company stocks a large inventory of insulated and refrigerated storage tanks.
Why Choose Heritage Equipment?
We Offer Equipment from Stock
Our 8-acre facility houses the largest on-site stock of both new and used processing equipment for the dairy, brewery and distillery, food and related industries.
We offer immediate and complete Removal, Loading, and Nationwide Transporation for all types of equipment and materials.
24/7 On-Site Service
Our staff can provide routine maintenance or emergency repairs at your facility or ours 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Have a Question?
Contact Our Experts Today
Heritage Equipment Company has 35+ years experience serving your fluid processing needs. Give us a call or send us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.800-282-7961