Storage Tank Reconditioning Services
The following are standard reconditioning services:
- Complete Disassembly of Machine
- Sandblast Painted Exterior Surfaces
- Pressure Test Heat Exchange Surface
- Replace any Deteriorated Steel
- Threaded Adjustable Legs with Ball Feet
- Polishing of Stainless Steel Surface
- Replacement of Worn Parts
- Carbon Steel Surfaces Painted with 2 Coats Red
- Oxide Primer (Tanks)
- Primer with Finish Coat (2 Coats Durathane),
- (Pumps, Homogenizers, etc.)
- New Gaskets
- Sanitary Connections
- New Bearings and Seals
- Electrical Test
- Test Run and Leak Test
- Loading on Truck
- Dye Check Homogenizer Cylinders
Contact Us today to learn more about our Reconditioning services.
Before and After Photos
- Finish Coat (2 Coats Durathane - Color of Your Choice)
- Special Modifications
- Delivery Via HEC Transport
- Reconditioned Inlet and Outlet Valves
- Motor Starters and Automated Controls
Have Questions? Ask Our Experts
At Heritage Equipment Company, our 35 years of experience of providing our clients with unique solutions to meet their processing needs has helped us develop a deep understanding of stainless steel tanks. Please contact us today to learn more about our new stainless steel tanks.
Heritage Equipment Company performs repair and rebuild services at our Plain City, Ohio facility and at plants across the country.
Why Choose Heritage Equipment?
We Offer Equipment from Stock
Our 8-acre facility houses the largest on-site stock of both new and used processing equipment for the dairy, brewery and distillery, food and related industries.
We offer immediate and complete Removal, Loading, and Nationwide Transporation for all types of equipment and materials.
24/7 On-Site Service
Our staff can provide routine maintenance or emergency repairs at your facility or ours 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Have a Question?
Contact Our Experts Today
Heritage Equipment Company has 35+ years experience serving your fluid processing needs. Give us a call or send us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.800-282-7961