Storage Tank Reconditioning Services
The following are standard reconditioning services:
Heritage Equipment Company is much more than just an equipment seller. We offer standard reconditioning services to meet your unique needs, which include:
- Complete Disassembly of Machine
- Sandblast Painted Exterior Surfaces
- Pressure Test Heat Exchange Surface
- Replace any Deteriorated Steel
- Threaded Adjustable Legs with Ball Feet
- Polishing of Stainless Steel Surface
- Replacement of Worn Parts
- Carbon Steel Surfaces Painted with 2 Coats Red
- Oxide Primer (Tanks)
- Primer with Finish Coat (2 Coats Durathane),
- (Pumps, Homogenizers, etc.)
- New Gaskets
- Sanitary Connections
- New Bearings and Seals
- Electrical Test
- Test Run and Leak Test
- Loading on Truck
- Dye Check Homogenizer Cylinders
Contact Us today to learn more about our Reconditioning services.
Before and After Photos
- Finish Coat (2 Coats Durathane - Color of Your Choice)
- Special Modifications
- Reconditioned Inlet and Outlet Valves
- Motor Starters and Automated Controls
Have Questions? Ask Our Experts
At Heritage Equipment Company, our 35 years of experience of providing our clients with unique solutions to meet their processing needs has helped us develop a deep understanding of stainless steel tanks. Please contact us today to learn more about our new stainless steel tanks.
Why Choose Heritage Equipment?
We Offer Equipment from Stock
Our 8-acre facility houses a large on-site inventory of both new and used processing equipment for the food, dairy, chemical processing, personal care, brewery and pharmaceutical industries.
Short Lead Times
Our expansive on-site inventory of new and used equipment is available for shipment to meet customer needs.
Experienced Work Force
Our sales staff has a combined 85 years of experience customizing stainless steel equipment for a variety of industry uses. Our highly skilled production staff and fabricators can manufacture equipment to customer specifications.
Have a Question?
Contact Our Experts Today
Heritage Equipment Company has 40+ years experience serving your fluid processing needs. Give us a call or send us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.800-282-7961