Stainless Steel Storage Tanks
Heritage Equipment Company offers BCast Stainless storage tanks to many different industries. Stainless steel storage tanks are used to store dry and liquid products to protect it from the harshest environments.
We offer insulated and refrigerated storage tanks in a range of sizes up to 30,000 gallons. All our refrigerated and insulated storage tanks are constructed with durable 304 stainless steel, prolonging the life of the tanks. Along with all their standard options, storage tanks from BCast Stainless are available with optional features to fit almost any application and job.
Storage Tank Standard Sizes
|1,000 Gallon||1,500 Gallon||2,000 Gallon||2,500 Gallon|
|3,000 Gallon||4,000 Gallon||5,000 Gallon||6,000 Gallon|
|7,000 Gallon||8,000 Gallon||10,000 Gallon||12,000 Gallon|
|15,000 Gallon||20,000 Gallon||25,000 Gallon||30,000 Gallon|
Custom sizes and configurations are available.
Standard Features of Insulated and Refrigerated Storage Tanks
- Interior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, 9 Gauge/4mm thick, with #4 finish
- Exterior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, 14 Gauge/2mm thick, with #4 finish, max. 90" outside diameter
- Insulation: Polyurethane, min 2" thick
- Agitation: Vertical, 3-Blade, 230/460 volt, 3 Phase
- Manway: Side Entering
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: Sanitary Clamp Connections
- Tank Bottom: 3/4"/ft. Sloped to a full drain side outlet
- Tank Top: Inverted cone with 15 degree slope
- Base: Silo Type
Optional Features of Refrigerated and Insulated Storage Tanks
- Interior Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, 9 Gauge/4mm thick, with #2B finish, for applications in which a #4 polished finish is not required.
- Interior Construction: 316 Stainless Steel, 9 Gauge/4mm thick, with #4 finish
- Agitation: Horizontal, 3-Blade, 230/460 Volt, 3 Phase
- AGITATION: Both horizontal and vertical may be equipped with drive specified by customer
- Manway: Top entering, in addition to or in lieu of side manway
- Alcove: Stainless Steel Alcove
- Tank Bottom: Cone bottom with center outlet
- Legs: Adjustable stainless steel legs
- Level Indicating Device: Liquid level indicating pressure device with monitor
- Temperature Indicating Well: 1/2" dial type thermometer well
- Clean In Place: CIP Device
- Heat Transfer Surface: Side and bottom stainless steel dimple plate rated for 14.9 psi
Stainless Steel Storage Tank Applications
Due to their customization and reliability, stainless steel storage tanks play an integral role in the processing, storage and protection of products across a range of industries. These industries include food & beverage, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, agriculture, winery and brewing & distillery
At Heritage Equipment Company, our 35 years of experience of providing our clients with unique solutions to meet their processing needs has helped us develop a deep understanding of stainless steel storage tanks. Please contact us today to learn more about our new stainless steel storage tanks.