Stainless Steel Butterfly Valves
NEW, USED, & CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", 4" sizes available
- Multi-position handle
- Clamp ports
- Self-draining product contact surface
- All permanent joints in stainless steel product contact surface are continuously welded
- All internal angles of less than 135 degree on product contact surface shall not have radius less than 1/8 in.
- FDA approved silicone gasket, EPDM and Viton also available
Standard Sizes / Part Numbers:
Pressure Rating (psi) at 68 Deg. F
|Size Tube O. D.|
|Part #||Size (Tube O.D.)||A|
Pressure Rating & Dimensions for BCast Butterfly Valves
Pneumatic Actuator - Option for Butterfly Valves
- Suitable for normally open and normally closed application
- Air/Spring and Air/Air types available
- Output torque 20 Ft Lbs @ 80 PSI air pressure
- Normal opening/closing times 1 second @ 80 PSI
- May be mounted at 45 or 90 degrees to valve
- Visual indicator shows valve position
- Actuator cycle times adjustable by use of air restrictor
Explore Our New & Used Butterfly Valves in Stock
Please contact us for more information about Butterfly Valves.
Don’t See What You Need? Request a Custom Valve
custom sizes and configurations are available
Why Choose Heritage Equipment?
We Offer Equipment from Stock
Our 8-acre facility houses the largest on-site stock of both new and used processing equipment for the dairy, brewery and distillery, food and related industries.
We offer immediate and complete Removal, Loading, and Nationwide Transporation for all types of equipment and materials.
24/7 On-Site Service
Our staff can provide routine maintenance or emergency repairs at your facility or ours 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Have a Question?
Contact Our Experts Today
Heritage Equipment Company has 35+ years experience serving your fluid processing needs. Give us a call or send us a message and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.800-282-7961