Heritage Equipment Company performs repair and rebuild services at our Plain City, Ohio facility and at plants across the country. Our machine shop, mechanical shop, metal brake, fabrication and weld shop, and a paint booth allow us to thoroughly inspect, diagnose, and repair your pumps, homogenizers, storage tanks, and most other processing equipment.
Our fully stocked service vehicles enable us to perform a variety of field service repairs such as:
- Pump and valve repairs as including associated sanitary piping.
- Tank and silo repairs up to and including tank and silo implosion repairs.
- Homogenizer maintenance and repairs including crank shaft and head replacements.
- CIP and HTST skid maintenance, repair and updates including testing and startup of new updates and/or automated controls.
- Emergency on-site repair service.
- Various other maintenance, repair and installation activities.
Our field techs, supported by a comprehensive and experienced office and in-house production staff, have the ability to service and/or install parts and equipment across a wide variety of industries and markets.