CIP Skid Systems
BCast Stainless offers CIP skids in a wide range of sizes and configurations. From a starter package of 2 tanks mounted on a skid, to a complete turnkey system, we can provide as much or as little as you need. Our CIP skids feature a Bcast Stainless centrifugal supply pump, an Anderson chart recorder controller, and air operated return valves and water make up valves.
From a basic 2 x 100 gallon tank manually operated system to a fully-automated, touch-screen multi-large tank system, our knowledgeable sales staff can assist you in maximizing function for your specific application and budget. Call us for more details about our CIP skids.
CIP Skids Standard Sizes
|Size in Gallons||Size in Liters|
|100 Gallons||378.5 liters|
|200 Gallons||757.1 liters|
|300 Gallons||1135.6 liters|
|400 Gallons||1514.1 liters|
|500 Gallons||1892.7 liters|
Custom sizes and configurations are also available.
Features of our CIP skids:
- 100 - 500 gallon tank capacity
- Bcast Stainless centrifugal supply pump
- Stainless steel NEMA 4x main control panel
- Anderson chart recorder controller
- Air operated return valves and water make up valves
- Steam solenoid valve and steam sparger
- Optional Allen Bradley panel view 300 to control start/stop, program selection, and cycle time adjustment
- System start up and sequencing are available
- PI & D Flow drawing, panel layout with bill of materials, pneumatic diagrams, electrical and control schematics, as well as process and instrument drawings will be provided in hardcopy and electronic format.