Heritage Equipment Company has fully stocked service and installation vehicles that enable us to perform a variety of equipment and product line installations such as:
- Pump, valve and associated sanitary piping installations.
- Tank and silo installations including rigging and/or relocation.
- CIP and HTST skid installation including providing, testing and startup of new skids and/or automated controls.
- Complete new line installations including design, procurement, installation and startup i.e.: “Turn Key” installations.
- Operator training is available for new equipment and systems.
We have built, at customer locations around the country, cheese vats, installed complete new juice lines, assisted in biodiesel and dairy plant construction, and placed large silos to name just a few of our field teams' activities. In short, our field techs, engineers, and installers supported by a comprehensive and experienced office and in-house production staff, have the ability to install parts and equipment across a wide variety of industries and markets.