Single Shell Tanks
BCast Stainless offers horizontal and vertical single-shell tanks in a range of sizes from 300 gallons to 5,000 gallons. Our single-shell tanks are all constructed from 304 stainless steel and come with standard features such as sanitary clamp connections and stainless steel legs with adjustable feet. We also offer many optional features for our single-shell tanks which we have listed below.
Our single shell tanks are also suitable for beverage and wine storage. Contact Heritage Equipment today to learn more about all of the tanks and equipment we offer for beverage, brewery, winery, and distillery applications.
Custom sizes and configurations are also available.
Standard Features of our Single-Shell Tanks:
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, with #4 interior finish and #2B exterior finish
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: Sanitary clamp connections
- Tank Bottom: Conical with 15 degree slope and center outlet, or 3/4"/ft. sloped to a full drain side outlet
- Tank Top: Open top, bridge and cover, or inverted cone with 15 degree slope and hinged manway
- Legs: Stainless steel legs with adjustable feet
- Agitation: Vertical, blade and drive sized according to tank capacity or as specified by customer
- Manway: Side entering, in addition to or in lieu of top manway
- Level Indicating Device: Liquid level indicating pressure device with monitor
- Temperature Indicating Well: 1/2" dial type thermometer well
- Clean In Place: CIP Device